The Secret to a Friendly Divorce
The Secret to a Friendly Divorce is a book that gives precise tips to divorcing spouses on what to say and do (and not say and do) if they wish to minimize the length, cost, and fury of their divorce.
Its co-authors, J. Richard Kulerski and Kari L. Cornelison, offer the electronic (e-book) version of the book 100% free of charge to all visitors of this website, with no obligation whatsoever. It will be sent to you immediately and in total anonymity, as no records are made of those who request the e-book.
Informal. No-Hassle. No-Pressure.
Stop In and tell us what's on your mind!
We have lots of understanding and lots of coffee (or water).
Call 630-928-0600 to book your initial office consultation.Learn More
Latest Divorce Info
Dupage Divorce Lawyer Blog
- Can I Collect under My Ex Spouse’s Social Security?
- Changing Maintenance Awards
- MAJOR NEWS: We No Longer Need Grounds for Divorce in Illinois
- Don’t Dive into Litigation
- DuPage County Collaborative Law and Cooperative Divorce Law
- Achieving Peace and Harmony
- Dealing with Infidelity
- Keep Your DuPage County Divorce Friendly and Sensible
- Divorce & Joint Custody in DuPage County, IL
- Do Men Get Screwed In Divorce?