DuPage Divorce Attorneys Richard Kulerski and Kari Cornelison
J. Richard Kulerski has been a practicing divorce lawyer in the Greater Chicago Area since 1963.
While both Richard and Kari are seasoned litigators, their focus is on keeping their clients out of court. They are divorce mediators, collaborative law practitioners, and co-founders of Cooperative Divorce Lawyers – an assemblage of independent, similar thinking lawyers in Cook County, DuPage County, and Will County.
Informal. No-Hassle. No-Pressure.
Stop In and tell us what's on your mind!
We have lots of understanding and lots of coffee (or water).
Call 630-928-0600 to book your initial office consultation.Learn More
Latest Divorce Info
Dupage Divorce Lawyer Blog
- Can I Collect under My Ex Spouse’s Social Security?
- Changing Maintenance Awards
- MAJOR NEWS: We No Longer Need Grounds for Divorce in Illinois
- Don’t Dive into Litigation
- DuPage County Collaborative Law and Cooperative Divorce Law
- Achieving Peace and Harmony
- Dealing with Infidelity
- Keep Your DuPage County Divorce Friendly and Sensible
- Divorce & Joint Custody in DuPage County, IL
- Do Men Get Screwed In Divorce?