Your Four Divorce Options
Don’t stand alone.
Here at our DuPage County law firm, “What are my options?” is a question our divorce attorneys hear pretty often. We created this page to ensure that you know you do have several options. Please contact us today so we can help you through the process.
The four divorce options are:
Option #1 – Cooperative Divorce
- What is Cooperative Divorce Law?
- What are the Benefits of Cooperative Divorce Law?
- What Do the Lawyers Do Differently in Cooperative Divorce?
- What happens When a Cooperative Divorce Goes to Court?
- Sample Cooperative Divorce Law Participation Agreement
- Addendum to the Participation Agreement
Option #2 – Collaborative Divorce
Option #3 – Mediation
- What is Divorce Mediation?
- Rocket Mediation
- Single Session Mediation
- Long Distance Mediation – Phone and email
- Eight FAQs about Divorce Mediation
- There’s No Vindication in Litigation
Option #4 – Litigation (Going to Court)
Informal. No-Hassle. No-Pressure.
Stop In and tell us what's on your mind!
We have lots of understanding and lots of coffee (or water).
Call 630-928-0600 to book your initial office consultation.Learn More
Latest Divorce Info
Dupage Divorce Lawyer Blog
- MAJOR NEWS: We No Longer Need Grounds for Divorce in Illinois
- Don’t Dive into Litigation
- DuPage County Collaborative Law and Cooperative Divorce Law
- Achieving Peace and Harmony
- Dealing with Infidelity
- Keep Your DuPage County Divorce Friendly and Sensible
- Divorce & Joint Custody in DuPage County, IL
- Do Men Get Screwed In Divorce?
- What to Tell the Children
- Cooperative Divorce Law