1200 Harger Road
Oak Brook, Illinois 60523
47 W. Polk Street
Chicago, Illinois 60605
Ms. Mills is a legal assistant who supports our staff attorneys. She assists them with telephone work, interfaces with clients on a daily basis, and helps the lawyers and the clients gather and present pertinent financial information for court required discovery requests and compliance.
The Law Firm of KULERSKI and CORNELISON supports the Legal Information Institute at Cornell Law School.
Informal. No-Hassle. No-Pressure.
Stop In and tell us what's on your mind!
We have lots of understanding and lots of coffee (or water).
Call 630-928-0600 to book your initial office consultation.Learn More
Latest Divorce Info
Dupage Divorce Lawyer Blog
- MAJOR NEWS: We No Longer Need Grounds for Divorce in Illinois
- Don’t Dive into Litigation
- DuPage County Collaborative Law and Cooperative Divorce Law
- Achieving Peace and Harmony
- Dealing with Infidelity
- Keep Your DuPage County Divorce Friendly and Sensible
- Divorce & Joint Custody in DuPage County, IL
- Do Men Get Screwed In Divorce?
- What to Tell the Children
- Cooperative Divorce Law